Golf Course Maintenance

A look at what, where, when and why we do the things we do to make the golf course a unique destination for our members and guests.



Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Question

If you check this blog, could you post a comment, a simple Hi, or send an email saying "checked" so I do know members are looking at the blog?  Would a facebook page be easier?  I have been pondering the facebook addition?  Thanks again

3 comments:

  1. facebook would be better Ryan - thx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you put a counter on your page, then you could see how many people are logging into your page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say you get any members emails' and send them a link to add to their favorites bar and then wahla they will just randomly check it for no reason to check in on stuff-aerification, etc? maybe a long shot?

    ReplyDelete